Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Something funny


I drove past this sign every day on my epic commute from East Podunk to Stonewall, where I work. I moved to Stonewall and it's pretty great...quiet, easy to get around, people are nicer, no crack addicts knocking on your door. But I miss this sign and the fit of laughter it would provoke, every single day, until invariably I would drive into a ditch and my car would burst into flames but I was laughing so hard I didn't notice...

I told grigorss I'd post something funny...a Cherish'd Reader who has probably long since stopped being a Reader said I seemed very serious, and I can see why she would say that...people who know me well, on the other hand, probably wonder if there's anything at all I
am serious about, while the people who know me best know that I am passionately serious about a couple of things and those only (and no, I'm not talking about Zankou Chicken, but if they would open a branch in Stonewall I would want for almost nothing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment